Draw Sign Visibility (MLS)
The Draw Sign Visibility tool in TerraScan gives users the ability to to display the obstructed and unobstructed viewpoints of a street sign. Follow along to learn more about the Draw Sign Visibility tool in TerraScan.
- Draw a drive path for your vehicle. This should be in the center of the lane you are wanting to observe, and drape the line to the ground or hard surface level.
- Find and draw a line with at least 3 vertices on the sign you are looking to check the visibility on.
- Select the drive path and open the Draw Sign Visibility menu. Select the point type and class you wish to use while the tool runs.
- Select the sign then data click within the point cloud and the tool will begin to run.
- After the tool as run you will have points drawn onto the drive line showing the unobstructed spots.