Find Curb Along Element
In this BAAM.Tip, we will review the process of finding a curb along an element in TerraScan, as an alternative to TopoDot.
- Draw a guide line along the curb you are wanting to find
- Select the line, and from the Draw Toolbox, select the “Find Curb Along Element” tool
- Select the class that you are wanting to have the curb drawn to, along with any other measurements you will need for the curb
- Data click in your view, and the tool will look for one side of the curb and place a line string along the curb
- Finally, reclassify the newly added lines to the correct level and clean up as necessary