Prepping DJI L2 Data for PPK Processing
Jump into this BAAM.Tip where users can lear how to prepare their DJI Zenmuse L2 Data for PPK Processing using DJI Terra to process in PPK mode instead of RTK mode. Let’s get started!
- Copy the “RAW” folder and label it as PPK
- Copy the updated “ppk_all.23o” file, then paste the file in the “PPK” folder
- Copy the file structure name of the RTB file, then add .old to the end of the file to change the file type, confirm the change in file type
- Change the file name of the “ppk_all.23o” file using the RTB file name copied earlier – then change the file extension to .obs
- Your DJI Zenmuse L2 Lidar is now ready for import into DJI Terra, which will process the Lidar using PPK mode instead of RTK mode