Display by Image
In this BAAM.Tips learn how to colorize your point clouds using images leveraging TerraScan and TerraPhoto.
Steps prior to filming:
- Ground classified LiDAR
- DJI L1 camera calibration file created
- Improved camera orientation using manual tie points, ground control points, and feature points
- Compute normal vectors
- Compute depth maps
- In the Terrascan points window, click Tools / Extract color from images
- In the Extract Color from Images window, change the Image numbers setting to “Compute and store”. The process will run.
- Visualize data using the point Display mode. Color by Image assignment and Image color are available as options in the dropdown now.